Snow Tattoo Booking Guide Summary:
Looking Forward to Inking You!
• All appointments require $200 a deposit to book an appointment. This is to confirm and secure your slot and will be deducted from the total cost of your tattoo to be completed after your tattoo session. (Rates depend on final design, size, and placement, to be discussed on the day of your tattoo appointment.)
• All deposits are non-refundable.
• Deposits are held until your final appointment.
• 7 days is required to re-schedule an appointment. Failure to do so will result in loss of deposit.
• Failure to show for an appointment will result in loss of deposit.
• You must be 18 years of age to be tattooed.
• You may not get tattooed while under the influence of drugs, alcohol, or blood thinners.
• You may not be tattooed while pregnant or breast-feeding.
• Make sure to have a full meal before your tattoo appointment. If you have a big-piece tattoo, please bring snacks and drink for your comfort during the tattoo session.
• Do not consume alcohol for 24 hours before your appointment.
• Do not get sun burnt or waxed (on the area to be tattooed) for for 2 weeks prior.